Tuesday 6 December 2011

Finger Paints: Where Art Renoir? swatch

I promise that this is FingerPaints: Where Art Renoir? It is just hard to read the label since it is printed in black and the nail polish is black.


And here is my swatch example:


This is two coats of FingerPaints: Where Art Renoir? and two top coats of Sally Hansen Super Shine . This color from Finger Paints dries really rough, so if you want your nail to feel glossy you have to use a top coat. One coat of the top coat smoothed out most of the roughness, but it took a second coat to make it completely smooth. Otherwise the color is great. It is really opaque. I love the color and it would probably work great if you were doing galaxy style nails.

EDIT: You can see a better picture swatch here

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...