Wednesday 28 December 2011

Finger Paints: Cerulean Seascape swatch



Oops. I almost forgot to post these pictures. The first few pictures I had to take indoors with a flash, so the colors aren't completely true, but I did get to take pictures of the final polish outdoors in the sunshine.

Here is my clean nail:


One coat:


Two coats:


Third coat with two layers of top coat indoors:

Third coat with two layers of top coat cleaned up and outside:

I love this color. If you are looking for a blue foil polish this is one to get. It goes on smooth and doesn't bubble as it dries.

You can buy FingerPaints:Cerulean Seascape at Sally Beauty Supply stores. This product was bought with my own money for review by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...