Thursday 29 December 2011

Four Quick and Easy New Year's nail styles

I wanted to show you four quick and easy nail styles for New Year's Eve.



I will actually show you the worst photo first.




I thought that the blue (FingerPaints: Cerulean Seascape) had dried completely before I put down the tape, but apparently it hadn't!  And some of the blue polish lifted with the tape.  The idea of this nail is a blue polish with a glitter tip, just make sure that your blue polish is completely dry before you put down your tape!



This next nail has a blue polish tip with Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat. For some reason the picture is huge!


I like the next one the best, it is three coats of Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat and over the tip is painted with FingerPaints: Cerulean Seascape


I like this one the best, but I had washed dishes before taking this picture and the paint chipped, you can see it in the picture if you look for it.

The last one is three layers of FingerPaints: Cerulean Seascape and a couple of pulls of Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat from the tip of the nails toward the bed of the nails.


If you want to do any of these styles for New Year's I would use a gold toned glitter, because I personally find an opalescent glitter reminds me more of winter. Another option would be to use a black polish and a silver glitter polish.

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...