Tuesday 3 January 2012

Split personality nails

My nails have a split personality right now. Yesterday while I was sick I started on doing some nail art on my left hand, that I will hopefully turn out good and I'll post it up soon. But then Jennafroggy posted the 2012 challenge and on my right had I started the challenge.

Here is my left hand with Sally Girl mini nail polish 812051 (I believe this color is called "Poser" but I am not 100% sure.):


And here is my glitter bombed right hand:


I'll write about the different polishes that were used for that in a different post.

I tried to take a picture of my hands together, but I couldn't get the camera to work with just my chin.

The right hand reminds me of a diva style manicure, while the left hand is a classic polish. Sort of good girl versus band girl polish.

Although I will tell you glitter hides many polish flaws even if they are hard to take off afterwards, while creme polishes collect dust like crazy.

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...