Tuesday 3 January 2012

Week 1- Make it Sparkle manicure

Here is what I used:


From left to right:The Color Workshop top coat, Northern Lights Hologram top coat in "Gold", Finger Paints: Motley, Confetti: #083 Party Palace Blue, Sally Girl mini polish #812029 Way 2 Disco, Pure Ice: Don't You Wish, Jordana #675 Pink Hearts, Jordana 674 Red of Hearts, Pure Ice: Busted, and Finger Paints: Sparkle top coat.

I applied them from right to left, starting with the Finger Paints: Sparkle top coat and finishing with the Color Workshop's top coat.



And here is a close up of the messy fun:


These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Great mani! I'm also doing the challenge. Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...