Monday 23 January 2012

Lunar New Year's manicure

새해 복 많이 받으세요! (saehae bok mahni badeuseyo) Many fortunes in the New Year.

I based my manicure on one that I saw before, but I can't find the website. If I do I will link to it here. The photo I saw had a much more subtle gradient, but I didn't have the polishes that were used in the photo. I think mine kind of looks like fire.

The colors are a little off here, it is snowing so there is no natural light, not even through the windows.

Here is what I used:


From left to right: Sally Hansen Super Shine, Pure Ice: Siren, China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, and Jordana Pop Art in Golden Artist.

The base coat was Pure Ice: Siren, and then I layered half of my nail with China Glaze: Ruby Pumps.


I put a layer of top coat, and then layered the lower half with the Jordana (which is actually a stripping polish, but it is the only gold glitter polish I have.)


What do you think? Do you celebrate the lunar new year?

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...