Monday 5 March 2012

Week 8- Corest Manicure

I have been sick again, and over all blecky. My internet was also out for a couple of days, so I am really late.

I didn't take pictures of this manicure until it had been on for over a week, so as you can see in the pictures there is tip wear and chipping. :\

I really like manicures, so I was looking forward to this manicure. These picture were all taken indoors, so not the best lighting.


We have from left to right: The Color Workshop top coat, Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat, China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, Stripe Rite: Silver, Stripe Rite: Black

Here is the full manicure:


The accent nail (sorry about the chipping):


And the waist cincher French tips:


I feel better now, but as you can see I am already late with the vintage and polka dot manicures, hopefully I will be able to post it tomorrow.

Unfortunately I broke one of my nails while trying to open a door :\


So I will be back to nubbins soon in the pictures.

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

2 comments:

  1. Fun corsets! I'm so sorry you broke a nail, that totally sucks. Have you tried the Orly kit? I've heard some people putting glue on the tip of the nail and dipping it into the powder and giving length like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would probably end up gluing my fingers together if I tried that. :\

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...