Thursday 22 March 2012

Week 11- St. Patrick's Day manicure

Before I had a chance to get to this manicure I broke another nail, my pinkie nail, and this one is through to the nail bed.



I don't dare put any polish on it, since just water makes it sting. So, for the next couple of weeks I will be doing three fingers and a thumb pictures.

Here are this week's cast of polishes:

From left to right:China Glaze: Cha Cha Cha, Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat, So Easy Stripe Rite in Gold Glitter, Jordana Pop Art 509 Golden Artist, and Sally Hansen Super Shine

To begin I painted China Glaze: Cha Cha Cha on my ring finger and did French tips on my remaining fingers and thumb. I then painted Northern Lights Hologram Gold Top Coat on all of the fingers, but I think I should have left the Cha Cha Cha parts without it once I saw it afterwards. I then added a strip of gold with So Easy Stripe Rite in Gold Glitter and sealed with Sally Hansen Super Shine.



On the ring finger I added four tear drop shaped rhinestones, to make a sort of clover. I added both the So Easy Stripe Rite gold glitter and Jordana Pop Art 509 Golden Artist to cover the rhinestones and make a little stem for the clover.



And here is the whole look:


I am glad that I found Cha Cha Cha. The formula was wonderful and very easy to work with. It dried quickly, I didn't wake up with sheet marks the next morning, which happens to me so often since I tend to do my nails late at night.


These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry about your pinky :( On a sweeter note, I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear about your pinky. I hope it feels better soon. I'm sending you strong nail vibes! And you're such a trooper - instead of hiding for a few weeks you'll just show us the rest of your nails. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...