Tuesday 5 June 2012

China Glaze: Dorothy Who? (from the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection) swatch



I have previously swatched China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, which is also from the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection. Ruby Pumps is such a great red glitter that I wanted to try this great blue glitter Dorothy Who?


I think the shine on Dorothy Who? is brilliant. I had no trouble with application, but like all glitter polishes during removal there is a period that makes your finger tips look like you dipped them in a glitter bomb. (Sorry about the nail growth, this was taken during my sick time.)

You can see my swatches of China Glaze: Ruby Pumps here and here.

This product were bought with my own money for review by myself.




I read that Cassandra Clare started as a fanficiton writer, makes the books more intriguing to me and I need to see how brilliantly she writes.

1 comment:

  1. This polish is gorgeous! I love the City of Bones books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...