Saturday 23 June 2012

Finger Paints: Laugh My Art Off swatch



Finger Paints: Laugh My Art Off is a brilliant blue glitter in a transparent blue base. I love, love, love the color. Since the base is blue tinted, but rather clear, it did take me five coats to get it opaque.



I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves blue glitter as I do as a must-have polish.

This product was bought with my own money for review by myself.




Today's book recommendation is The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente. This is another book that started online. The story was cleaned up a little bit a published, first in hard cover and the in paperback. If you like fairytale-type stories I would recommend this. I think it combines the sweetness and innocence of Dorothy in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz with the zaniness of characters that Alice meets in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...