Thursday 14 June 2012

Week 17- Earth Appreciation manicure

I am so far behind on the weekly challenges that it is sad. But I will try to catch up.

Here are the colors I used:


Finger Paints: Paper Mâché and Be a Pal-ette, with So Easy's Stripe Right in Gold Glitter, gold/yellow and green glitter. (I have never found a proper name or number for the Stripe Rite products.)

On my first attempt I tried to leave my nails white and paint a recycle symbol on my ring finger, but that did not work out. So I did this little flower with the sun:


Here you can see all the nails:


I think if I did it again I would have done the sky blue with clouds, it looks a bit weird other wise.

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.








The book recommendation for today is Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate) by Gail Carriger, the third book in the series. I can't say enough about this series. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...