Saturday 16 June 2012

Finger Paints: Lemon Sour (Gumdrops and Lollipops collection) swatch



I have to say that this isn't a favorite of mine, the formula is very thin and leaves streaks.



This is five layers, there are bubbles, and I could see my nail near the nail bed where the polish didn't fully cover the nail. At the tips of my nail the polish quickly cracked. I don't like this polish and it separates in the bottle.

This product was bought with my own money for review by myself.


Today's book recommendation is The Neverending Story by Michael Ende. I loved the movie so much when I was growing up. The book is so great. I am recommending the hardcover instead of the paperback, because in the hardcover the different parts are printed in green and red ink which can make it less confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...