Thursday 12 April 2012

China Glaze: Smoke and Ashes swatch


From District 12 of the Hunger Games is Smoke and Ashes.

I have read a few reviews that comment on the subtle green glitter, but to me when the color was on my nail it seemed a bit blue.


Either way, this went on very easily! It was a one coater, which for me almost never happens since I tend to paint my nails very thinly. I love the color and the polish wasn't rough at all, which some times happens with glitter polishes.

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.



I read some where that someone (I can't remember who, sorry) was disappointed in how a book that was against materialism had it's own nail polish line. I don't agree that materialism is that the book is really about, but I figure that I will start recommending books through my Amazon Associates links now... not really sure if that combats materialism, but worth a shot, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...