Sunday 15 April 2012

Week 16- Dotticure manicure

When I was searching on how to do this manicure I saw a lot of manicures that were obviously not dotticure (crackle, gradients, French tips, half-moons and splatter.) I went with what seemed most obvious (and hopefully the right one.)

I used the same colors from the last manicure challenge.

From left to right: FingerPaints Lemon Sour(from the Gumdrops and Lollipops Collection), Blue Raspberry Taffy (also from the Gumdrops and Lollipops Collection), Pea-Body, and FingerPaints: Watermelon Watercolor.

I painted my nails and then started shifting the colors over one nail.

I think I placed the yellow and green too closely together, and you can see the huge tear in my thumb nail. I could not find my dotting tool, so I just used the nail polish brushes and a straight pin.

I'll read everyone's comments and blogs when I get home!

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.


I love the The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger. If you like vampires, werewolves and the Victorian Era, then you will probably like this series too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...