Monday 2 July 2012

Week 20- Bows manicure



For my bows manicure I applied FingerPaints: Well-Cultured Pearl on my thumb, middle, and pinkie finger. I also used the polish to do a French tip on my pointer and ring finger. I used So Easy Stripe Rite in Silver Mettalic to line the ridge between nail and nail polish, and applied a top coat after. I used bow stickers next on the pointer and ring fingers. I don't know what was wrong with these stickers, since I have used this brand before, but they did not want to stick to the nails and kept curling on the edges. The ones in the picture are actually the second set that I applied to my nail, as you can see my pointer finger got a bit of a smudge.






The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (I almost always spell her last name wrong,) is another young adult/teen book (I read a lot of those.) While the beginning is typical, girl suddenly finds out she is party fairy, the plot and ending are not typical (I don't want to give it away.) There are currently four books in the series, with another book and a collection of novellas coming out. I got my sister-in-law hooked on this series, so I think that is a good recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...