Wednesday 18 April 2012

China Glaze: Luxe and Lush swatch


From District 1 of the Hunger Games comes Luxe and Lush. In the bottle there appears to be a soft, blue-purple with a slight gold, but it appears very differently on the nail. I think on the nail it is more orange and green with a sharp hint of gold.


Luxe and Lushover Sally Girl Mini Nail Polish:Poser. You can see Poser by itself here.


Luxe and Lushover FingerPaints: Where Art Renoir?


Luxe and Lushover China Glaze: Smoke and Ashes

These products were bought with my own money for review by myself.




This is the second book in the Hunger Games series. I haven't read it yet, because I am waiting for it to come out in paperback, but since I plan on reading it I figured that I would go ahead and recommend it. Plus it goes with the nail polish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...